Many students with disabilities such as dyslexia, poor hearing, weak vision or other physical or psychological ailments etc. find that they require support or special dispensation in order to undertake their studies on equal terms with other students. If you require assistance in order to complete your studies because you have a permanent physical or psychological condition, you may seek Special Pedagogical Support (SPS).

You are welcome to contact our student councellor for disabled students, Anja Mee Foldberg, room 6B-0-37