A Reading of The Concept of Anxiety
- Monday, September 9: Preface + Introduction (CA: 3-24/SKS 4: 309-331)
- Friday, September 20: Caput I (CA: 25-51/SKS 4: 332-356)
- Friday, September 27: Caput II (CA: 52-80/SKS 4: 357-383)
- Monday, October: 7: Caput III (CA: 81-110/SKS 4: 384-412)
- Friday, October 11: Caput IV (CA: 111-154/SKS 4: 413-454)
- Friday, October 25: Caput V (CA: 155-162/SKS 4: 454-461)
Time and location:
2 Mondays and 4 Fridays: 13.15-15.00
Søren Kierkegaard Research Centre, Faculty of Theology, Karen Blixens Plads 16, DK-2300.
- Søren Kierkegaard, The Concept of Anxiety, trans. R. Thomte and A.B. Anderson. Princeton: Princeton University Press 1980.
- Søren Kierkegaard, Begrebet Angest. Søren Kierkegaards Skrifter, Bind 4, s. 307-460. København: GAD 1997.
Participants and Registration:
Open for students and researchers (max. 15 persons).
For registration, please send a mail to René Rosfort: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration closes on August 30, 2019.