The Study Board at the Centre of African Studies
Photo: Mikkel Grabowski
The CAS Study Board is commissioned to ensure the preparation, implementation and development of the study programmes and teaching at Centre of African Studies, maintain the Study Curricula, follow up on the evaluations of the teaching and consider applications for exemption and credit transfer etc.
The CAS Study Board works in accordance with the rules of procedure.
Applications to the Study Board for pre-approval, final credit transfer, dispensation, exemption etc.
Applications have to be submitted via the electronic application form one week prior to the relevant Study Board meeting. Applications have to be written in English.
For application for pre-approval and final credit transfer, please use the application form.
Please note that the study board secretariat is closed in July due to summer vacation.
The Study Board Meetings
The Study Board Meetings are public except during the process of personal matters.
Members of the board February 2018:
- Chair: Karen Lauterbach, Associate Professor, CAS
- Vice chair: Georgina Nabwire Mwachiru, Student Representative
- Stig Jensen, Associate Professor, CAS
- Joseph Curran, Student Representative
- Louise Kaas Hvalsøe, Student Representative (substitute)
- Iliana-Nadina Staicu, Student Representative (substitute)
- Amanda Hammar, Associate professor, CAS (substitute)
Secretary of the Study Board
Mette Juhl Vedel
Karen Blixens Plads 16
2300 Copenhagen S.
Phone: 3532 3958
Information for External Examiners
Study Board meetings autumn 2019
27 August 10:00-12:00
30 Septermber 13:00-15:00
28 October 13:00-15:00
2 December 13:00-15:00
Minutes 6 May 2019
Minutes 8 April 2019
Minutes 11 March 2019
Minutes 4 February 2019
Minutes constituent meeting 4 February 2019
Minutes 26 November 2018
Minutes 22 October 2018
Minutes 10 September 2018
Minutes 18 June 2018
Minutes 18 May
Minutes 20 April 2018
Minutes 16 March 2018
Minutes 21 February 2018
Minutes 12 January 2018
Minutes 24 November 2017
Minutes 27 October 2017
Minutes 15 September 2017
Minutes 13 June 2017
Minutes 20 March 2017
Minutes 3 March 2017
Minutes 3 February 2017
2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010
Procedures for teaching evaluation at the Faculty of Theology can be found in the Policy for the quality assurance for study programmes
- Evaluation of teaching at the Faculty Spring Semester 2016
- Evaluation of teaching at the Faculty Autumn Semester 2015
- Evaluation of teaching at the Faculty Spring Semester 2015