The Study Board at the Centre of African Studies
Photo: Mikkel Grabowski
The CAS Study Board is commissioned to ensure the preparation, implementation and development of the study programmes and teaching at Centre of African Studies, maintain the Study Curricula, follow up on the evaluations of the teaching and consider applications for exemption and credit transfer etc.
The CAS Study Board works in accordance with the rules of procedure.
The Study Board Meetings
The Study Board Meetings are public except during the process of personal matters.
Study Board meetings Spring 2020
3 February 12:30 - 14:30
16 March 12:30 - 14:30
20 April 12:30 - 14:30
25 May 12:30 - 14:30
Applications to the Study Board for pre-approval, final credit transfer, dispensation, exemption etc. have to be submitted via the electronic application form one week prior to the relevant Study Board meeting. Applications have to be written in English.
For application for pre-approval and final credit transfer, please use the application form.
Please note that the study board secretariat is closed in July due to summer vacation.
Procedures for teaching evaluation at the Faculty of Theology can be found in the Policy for the quality assurance for study programmes
Members of the board, February 2020:
- Chair: Karen Lauterbach, Associate Professor, CAS
- Vice chair: Georgina Nabwire Mwachiru, Student Representative
- Stig Jensen, Associate Professor, CAS
- Ra-Iey Samson Bobosha, Student Representative
- Yawen Tan, Student Representative (substitute)
- Stephanie Fanny Friis Bruhns, Student Representative (substitute)
- Amanda Hammar, Associate professor, CAS (substitute)
Karen Blixens Plads 16
2300 Copenhagen S.
Phone: 3533 1442